Thursday 8 October 2015

Convalescing is hard work

Author's update.  Now I have a new hip I have no excuse not to get stuck in to lots more writing - after all there is little else to do until I can actually walk properly.   I now have three projects on the go.  Firstly I am narrating the 'Caspian Monster' the second in the Jon Hunt series.  I intend to produce this one myself as I don't see the need to pay someone else to do it.  Sales of the first audio book would seem to make it a worthwhile project.  Secondly, I  am ten thousand words into the new Jon Hunt novel which will be mainly about the war in the Balkans in the mid nineties plus a few sub plots as usual.  If anyone who reads this has any stories about the period I would love to hear from you.  And finally the book about the Lynx.  I am still gathering source material.  Getting all those who promised to contribute is a bit like herding cats but I haven't had to resort to threats just yet!  -- You know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment