Wednesday 25 November 2015

Sea Skimmer on Audio

Sorry about posting  my reviews here but this one really impressed me.  I narrated 'Sea Skimmer' a couple of months ago and it went for sale on Amazon Audio and I Tunes.  I'm no expert on this system as I never really use audio books, so maybe I've been a bit tardy at looking at the web site to see what people have said.  I had a look this morning and this has to be just about the best review I've ever had for any of my books.  What's even better for me is that I narrated it so I must be getting that reasonably right as well:

   
If you could sum up Sea Skimmer in three words, what would they be?
Intense, moving & humorous
What did you like best about this story?
The pace in which the story moves is great. It has proper military humour & keeps you listening and wanting to know what's going to happen next.
Which scene did you most enjoy?
There are too many to mention! But I suppose the dogfight against the Argi plane.
If you made a film of this book, what would be the tag line be?
The British Top Gun!
Any additional comments?
I have read the complete series on my kindle and would highly recommend. I can't wait to hear the rest of the books. You don't need to understand military history or even the basics of the military as this books can put any reader at ease with the subject and draw you into an intense story based on both fact and fiction.
 
The 'Caspian Monster' is also starting to sell and I am currently three quarters of the way through 'Cocaine'.  Only seven more books after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment