Wednesday 31 August 2016

Yet another slightly odd book launch

My book about the Lynx is not due for publication until March next year.  Indeed only yesterday did I receive the first set of proofs and there's a great deal of work to do to get the formatting right. However, imagine my surprise when I went on to my Amazon pages the other day to see the book advertised for pre-order.  I spoke to my publishers and they apparently release the cover very early and let Amazon do their thing.  Anyway - there it is ready for all of you to buy and only have to wait another mere seven months!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Royal-Navy-Lynx-Operational-History/dp/1473862515

I guess this means yet another change to my FB profile picture as well as the one on this blog.  Writing the things is much easier than all the other hassle!

No comments:

Post a Comment