Saturday 1 July 2017

Progress

Back at home for the last few weeks and I've been getting things sorted and also getting stuck back into writing.  The Wasp book is shaping up well.  I am in the 'herding cats' phase which means chasing up all those people who promised me input and then immediately forgot about it.  That said, some good dits are coming out fo the woodwork  I've got some excellent shots of what happens when a Wasp gets taken out by a bowl of custard - you'll have to buy the book to find out what that's all about!
However, Jon Hunt number 9 is now in full swing.  My aim is to publish in the Autumn.  Below is a very, very draft cover just to keep some interest going.  WMD is only the working title and the picture is probably not the one I'll use. I might have one of a skyscraper falling down for no apparent reason at all on Sept 11.  'Nuff said.


No comments:

Post a Comment